Bridal Video Marketing Done Right: Showcase Your Talents Without Being Salesy
We're still on the topic of Online Visual Marketing and, this week, we're focusing on how to leverage video marketing to make a bigger impact than ever before. As I've shown you previously, it doesn't have to be complex, lengthy or overproduced...that is, unless you're showcasing your work, as a high end provider.
In this case, you'll want to follow the cue of our client Julie Gambrell of Classic Creations who was smart enough to realize that while D.I.Y. video work may have it's place in your marketing, it doesn't belong anywhere near your portfolio if you specialize in top quality services.
To showcase her process, services and past work, Julie took the time and the funds to invest in a professional video production that will be the crowning jewel of her marketing mix.
Here's what Julie did right:
- She established credibility right up front by showing recent wedding magazine features
- She revealed her own passionate personality by appearing on film, not just narrating it
- She reassured viewers that her company IS professional by having a professionally produced video...this is KEY when you're trying to sell a high end service
- She allowed viewers to actually SEE her best work by including many clips of real weddings in action
- She enhanced the perceived value of her services by visually showing couples the kind of experience they can expect by working with her and outlined what makes Classic Creations different
- She placed a soft call to action at the end of the video, telling couples exactly what to do next
What did YOU like best about this video?
Love what Julie's done here? Share your favorite part about this video.