Selling to Brides
Selling to brides is a learnable skill - one that your business can't survive without. No matter how awesome you are at what you do, until you learn to articulate your worth, motivate visitors to inquire and inspire couples to work with you, you'll struggle to book yourself solid. Here's how I can help:
Woo With Words
Does your website sound like everyone else’s? There are only so many times a couple can read “dream wedding” without glazing over it. With me, you’ll learn to communicate what makes you different, why you're worth every penny and build desire with those who don't know you yet.
Inspire More Inquiries & Consults
It might feel like a mystery why visitors don't get in touch or disappear after they inquire. Even worse, today's digital generation doesn't want to talk! But no consults means no sales. Luckily, I've got a few proven tricks up my sleeve for inspiring prospects to inquire and meet with you.
Close the Sale
Imagine a website that sends you pre-qualified leads who don't start the conversation with "how much do you cost?", are happy to pay what you're worth and book your service on the spot. It's not a fairy tale. Past clients will tell you that my closing methods are second to none.
- Allison Senger, Venue Coordinator
“Your approach to venue tours just plain works. Within only one week of working with you I have already closed my first BIG wedding booking on the same day! This is our first wedding booking for next year and we haven’t even opened our new facility. They were a lot of fun and I am so excited to work with them! In just a week I am already going from feeling unsure and nervous about selling to confident and excited.”
- Rob Greene, Photographer
"In just one week of working with you I already have my first booking and they closed on the SAME DAY. All I did was follow the guidance you gave me as best I could.
Kathy, I hate being wrong. HATE it. Perfectionists aren't supposed to be wrong. My inner perfectionist secretly wanted to come out on the other side of this experience able to say "not worth it." I was doing it right all along, and this confirms it." But I was WRONG, Kathy. SO SO WRONG.
- Elisabeth - Owner, Event Venue
"Kathy, thanks to your SEO work, copywriting and website conversion plan, we are so incredibly slammed with inquiries and bookings, that we can't even keep up. Our wedding inquiries are up 254% over last year and Quinceanera bookings have quadrupled. We went from having a very challenging year this year, when we realized our SEO wasn't set up correctly, to be on pace to have one of our best year's ever next year because of your expertise."
- Sarah Bett, Wedding Planner
It's only been 1 week and I've already booked a client! You're right, I was giving away too many details on my website and putting their focus on all the wrong things. No wonder everyone was asking about prices. After overhauling my service webpages, tweaking my email response and changing my tune in the consultation, the bride was pretty much sold before I even made an offer. Can't wait to do it again!
- Simone Vega, Event Planner
So I booked the client last night after our first session together using the method you taught me. They put down a deposit to hold the date and will be getting back to me with which package they want. That was the first time I booked a package and took a deposit on the spot! We've only had one consult together and already I'll be getting nearly all of my investment back. U rock Kathy!!
- Amanda Greville, Invitation Designer
After just the first 2 meetings with Kathy, I used her sales method to book 4 out of 6 consultations and half of them closed on the spot. What was even more exciting is that 3 of these clients spent 70% more than my previous average sale amount! Before price was often a concern, but now I'm able to show why I'm worth it! The conversation was so easy and I could just be myself. My confidence is so much higher than it used to be.
- Martina Selvagi, Destination Wedding Planner
I booked not one but 3 perfect clients since our last talk! My website is not even finished yet and I already get to work with my ideal clients, I am able to charge what I am worth and enjoy my business more than I could ever imagine is possible. Working with you was the best business decision I ever made.
- Christine Terezakis, Wedding Planner
I've taken plenty of other classes and programs through other marketers in the wedding industry, but your approach is nothing like theirs... Others give you what you need to do, but not the how. You give the how... I just finished all the changes to my website you recommended and already in 3 short week my inquiries have spiked because of it…and it's the slow season right now! It's worth the investment and I've already gotten my money back.
- Mitch Taylor, Wedding DJ & More
Kathy DalPra to me is a wise investment for anyone looking to streamline their web presence and really get to the core of what they want to convey to their audience in the internet medium. Kathy had a direct impact in my bottom line growth of well over 20% increase in business last year and a 10% increase in the previous year.
How I Can Help
If any of these sound like you, I can help:
- You're baffled about how to motivate website visitors to inquire
- You wish more WeddingWire & Knot leads had an actual conversation with you (off email)
- You're not confident expressing what makes you different
- You're exhausted chasing disappearing leads
- If you get one more "how much does it cost?" email, you might just scream
- You're frustrated with what to write on service pages
- You're tired of your consultations ending with "we'll think about it"
- You're uncomfortable asking for the booking
- You want to start closing a higher percentage of leads quickly, like within weeks
- You sell services, not products. (Ex. venue, planner, stylist, photographer, entertainment)
Start Here With My Free Training
The absolute best place for you to start is with my free training "Double Your Sales...Without More Marketing." If you find that my philosophy makes sense to you, when you're done with the training, I'll tell you how to reach out to me.
It's only ~35 minutes long. Here's a few things we cover:
- A common sense roadmap to potentially double your revenue without adding more marketing
- The exact inquiry response my photographer client used to turn 8 emails into 8 appointments (yes, live meetings)...she booked 7 of them
- Why couples seem so focused on price - and the power you have to shift this
- Why the "old way" of selling doesn't work with millennials
- What keeps you from closing your higher priced packages